Did you know that according to NASA, “rebounding exercise is the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man”?
Why does NASA even care about mini trampolines and rebounding benefits?
Because when they were looking for the best exercise to help astronauts recover from their weakened physical condition, they discovered the miracle benefits of rebounding.
Rebounding is the best way to boost your energy, stimulate the lymphatic system, lose weight, tone muscle, alkalize your body and get an all-over workout – All without having to leave your house.
The Complete List of Rebounding Benefits
Despite the fact that most of us haven’t heard about rebounding, it is still far superior to all other exercises. It leads to a fountain of youth and a strong immune system, and here’s why:
- It’s 87% shock free, meaning the trampoline absorbs 87% of the shock of the bounce. It’s very low impact.
- The aerobic bounce is superior to regular aerobics or step class, because it is low impact, stimulates healing of the knees, ankles and back and prevents sports injuries.
- It is the only exercise that strengthens and cleanses every cell in your body at the same time.
- It strengthens all your internal organs, arteries and veins, bones and muscles.
- It’s the best exercise to boost your immune system (stimulates lymphatic system). When the lymphatic system is flushed, new white cells come rushing in – energized and ready to stand guard.
- Rebounding detoxifies your entire body.
- Mini trampolines are cheaper than the other space-taking heavy exercise machines, like treadmills and ellipticals.
- NASA has found that spending one hour on a mini-trampoline burns MORE calories than jogging.
- Rebounding improves circulation and cardiovascular strength, and lowers cholesterol levels
- It improves balance, coordination and endurance
- It heals varicose veins and reverses bladder incontinence.
- It’s fun enough to keep you motivated.
- Rebounders are quiet, take up little space and have almost no components that can break down.
How Does Bouncing on a Rebounder do ALL THAT?
It all comes down to the three natural forces involved in rebounder exercise: gravity, acceleration, and deceleration.
Simply put, doing rebounder exercise makes you accelerate and decelerate up and down, in the same direction of gravity. Your body responds to all 3 forces, which results in a gentle squeezing of all your cells at the bottom of each bounce. This pulls toxins out of your cells and stimulates them to become stronger.
It’s like resistance training for the cells!
Just 2 minutes of light bouncing is enough to flush toxins and waste products out of your body. So using your rebounder will not only get you or keep you in shape, it will also keep you vibrant and healthy!
How to Start Rebounding
This exercise is a whole lot of fun. When I just started out, I just put my rebounder in my living room and bounced while watching TV. It’s important to start slow, especially if you haven’t been working out lately.
I bounce lightly when I watch my favorite shows and turn it up a notch in the commercial breaks. The possibilities are endless, but there are a few great rebounding exercise routines you can find on Youtube, or you can purchase a good DVD.
Rebounding is not just jumping up and down, there’s a lot more to it and it never becomes boring because the possibilities are endless.
Where and How to Get a Rebounder
My suggestion is to purchase the best quality mini-trampoline. Do not get a cheap brand because rebounders are not all constructed the same. A cheap brand may not be safe to use and may lead to injuries.
A well constructed unit is critical for your health and safety.
A long and tedious research has led me to Needak Rebounders . I have one and I love it, so I recommend it. I’ve tried other trampolines and the difference in quality is quite noticeable. The lowest price is almost always on Amazon.
Another good option is the Urban Rebounder, developed by Martial arts expert and personal trainer J.B. Berns. It comes with a stabilizing bar for particularly vigorous exercises, and six motivational workouts on DVD.
You can read user reviews for it Here.
What about you? Have you heard about the rebounding benefits before? Are you going to give it a try?
To your health and happiness,
Warning: Consistent rebounding may lead to a sleek and sexy body.
Do not like me on Facebook if you don’t want to stay updated, o.k?:)
** This post was linked at:
Incoming search terms:
- rebounding benefits
- acne scar pictures over time
- acupressure bulging disc
- alternative of rebounding